is now closed. thank you for taking part.
instead there is various stuff, things, doins, and whatnot:
the guestbook page is under maintenence atm; if you have a problem with anything, NEVR MIND
Hope not Hate
The Real BNP
The British National Party is becoming a household name. In the process it is trying to appear more moderate and respectable. But it is not. Scratch the surface and you find the same old racist organisation it always was. It is run by hardline nazis who believe that the Holocaust did not happen. Its rule book remains firmly entrenched in the principles of racial superiority and the banning of racial integration.
What if ... In a BNP Britain
Taken from the Hope not hate website
- The BNP would kick out all those people who were not born in Britain. What if every other country in the world kicked out the Brits? A staggering 5.5 million people would be sent back here - far more than would leave our shores. This includes 800,000 from Spain, most of whom are pensioners
- If non-white people were ordered out of Britain then the NHS would collapse overnight. 16% of nurses are from minority ethnic communities, as are 40% of new dentists and 58% of new doctors!
- The BNP would introduce apartheid into Britain. The BNP call for whites to be given first preference in housing, education and jobs. This is no different from apartheid South Africa, a racist regime which the BNP supported.
- Mixed-race relationships would be outlawed. The BNP constitution opposes any racial integration. Articles in BNP journals condemn mixed-race relationships as "mongrelising the white race".
- The BNP's answer to violent crime is to allow every household to have a gun. We kid you not. This barmy idea was in the BNP's 2005 general election manifesto.
take The BNP Quiz